Re: Marinol and MS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Back to Board ]

Posted by Stephen Ryza on May 11, 1999 at 03:47:38:

In Reply to: this is going nowhere--too bad posted by Silky Slim on May 08, 1999 at 03:37:21:

: I must say that Marinol is doing wonders for my multiple sclerosis symptoms. legalize.corky.net is an intelligent website, full of logical insights on the subject of legalization. i really found it to be fascinating, and a worthy cause.
: too bad that the impression i get from this forum (and in general) is of a bunch of potheads who really only want what they do anyway to be legal--without really giving a fuck about stopping crime or helping the economy.
: and as to the election effort--don't you think it would have been a bit more effective if ale-yarok's taamula included some of those convincing arguments, instead of a bunch of sharwal-wearing leftists chilling out in the park with a trance version of the national anthem in the background? there are a lot of people in this country who could be considered to be "nifgaei samim", their families, and others who are concerned with reducing crime and improving society. but they won't be voting "ale yarok" as long as they pass themselves off as "CHEECH & CHONG LAKNESSET".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Subject:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Back to Board ]